NEW YORK — The right apps can make life a lot easier for anyone, but especially real estate agents who are always on the go while juggling texts, calls and emails from clients.
Kristi Kennelly, a speaker with realtor.com operator Move, shared her favorite apps for agents during Inman Connect New York’s Agent Connect on Tuesday.
Kennelly is a former Broadway performer and said the confidence she gained understudying and then playing the lead role in the show “How to Succeed in Business” gave her the same kind of boost that having these kinds of tools could give agents.
Here are Kennelly’s top apps and tech tools for real estate:
- Lumen5, a social video platform
- Facebook Live, with support from BeLive.tv for broadcast-style interviews
- Accompany, which provides information and profiles about people in your industry
- Clips for iOS, to help with closed captions for videos
- Buffer, to schedule social media posts
- The Gmail undo send feature
- MixMax, email analytics
- Grammarly, to check for grammar mistakes in emails and other writing
- Repost app, for recirculating others’ posts on Instagram while giving credit to the user
Check out more agent and technology coverage from Inman Connect:
Get an edge with smart home tech in 2018
3 ways real estate agents can stay ahead of the smart home trend READ MORE